Regulatory issues surrounding Welsh broadcasting explored
10 December 2015
The Welsh Affairs Committee takes evidence from representatives of communications regulator Ofcom, the Institute of Welsh Affairs and academic experts.
Monday 14 December 2015, the Grimond Room, Portcullis House
- Rhodri Williams, Director, Ofcom Cymru
- Peter Davies, Director of Content Policy, Ofcom UK
- Angela Graham, IWA Media Policy Group
- Hywel Wiliam, IWA Media Policy Group
- Sian Powell, Cardiff University
- Dyfrig Jones, Bangor University
Committee chair, David TC Davies, commented:
"This session will allow us to better understand the regulatory issues surrounding broadcasters in Wales. We also hope to benefit from hearing expert opinion on the key challenges that broadcasters face, in terms of content, funding and governance."