Presiding Officer gives view on draft Wales Bill
12 November 2015
The Welsh Affairs Committee's pre-legislative scrutiny of the UK Government's draft Wales Bill continues. The Committee questions representatives from the National Assembly for Wales on the proposed Bill via video link.
- Watch Parliament TV: Pre-legislative scrutiny of the Draft Wales Bill
- Inquiry: Pre-legislative scrutiny of the Draft Wales Bill
- Welsh Affairs Committee
Monday 16 November 2015, via video link
- Dame Rosemary Butler AM, Presiding Officer, National Assembly for Wales
- Adrian Crompton, Director of Assembly Business, National Assembly for Wales
- Elisabeth Jones, Director of Legal Services, National Assembly for Wales
David T.C. Davies, Chair of the Welsh Affairs Committee, said:
"We had a very positive joint session with our Assembly colleagues in addition to our other meetings last Monday in Cardiff. We are looking forward to continuing our scrutiny of the draft Wales Bill this week. In this session we will be considering what impact the UK Government's proposals will have on the running of the Assembly itself."