Is UK tax policy fit for the 21st Century?
5 September 2016
The Treasury Committee hear on how tax policy is made, how tax collection is administered and how to address the vulnerability of the tax base.
- Watch Parliament TV: UK tax policy and the tax base
- Inquiry: UK tax policy and the tax base
- Treasury Committee
Tuesday 6 September 2016, Thatcher Room, Portcullis House
- Bill Dodwell, Head of Tax Policy at Deloitte, President of the Chartered Institute of Taxation
- Cara Bendon, founder of Cara Bendon Brand Consultancy and Prince's Trust Young Ambassador
- Toby Parkins, Founder and Director of Headforwards and UKNetWeb, President of the Board of the Cornwall Chamber of Commerce
- Adam Fox-Edwards, owner of Arundell Arms Hotel and Managing Director of Devon Hampers