Asset management industry bodies questioned on EU membership
15 January 2016
The Treasury Committee takes evidence from The Investment Association, Wealth Management Association and The Alternative Investment Management Association as part of its inquiry into the economic and financial costs and benefits of UK membership of the EU.
- Watch Parliament TV: The economic and financial costs and benefits of UK's EU membership
- Inquiry: The economic and financial costs and benefits of UK's EU membership
- Treasury Committee
Tuesday 19 January 2016, Room 8, Palace of Westminster
- Guy Sears, Interim CEO, The Investment Association
- John Barrass, Deputy CEO, Wealth Management Association
- Jiří Król, Deputy CEO, The Alternative Investment Management Association.