Autumn Statement 2016 examined
13 December 2016
The Treasury Committee examines the impact of the Autumn Statement 2016.
- Watch Parliament TV: Experts in environmental change and infrastructure questioned on the Autumn Statement
- Inquiry: Autumn Statement 2016
- Treasury Committee
Tuesday 13 December 2016, Thatcher Room, Portcullis House
- Alexander Jan, Director, City Economics, Arup
- Professor Jim Hall, Professor of Climate and Environmental Risks, and Director of the Environmental Change Institute, University of Oxford
- Andrew Rose, Chief Executive, Global Infrastructure Investor Association
- Richard Threlfall, Partner and Head of Infrastructure Building & Construction, KPMG UK
On Monday 12 December the Committee questioned Phillip Hammond MP, Chancellor of the Exchequer.
On Tuesday 6 December the Committee questioned experts in economics and public policy
On Wednesday 30 November 2016 the Committee heard from the Office for Budget Responsibility.
On Tuesday 29 November 2016 the Committee questioned Paul Johnson, Director of the Institute for Fiscal Studies.