Economic impact of coronavirus examined
7 June 2021
The Treasury Committee examines how well Government support has been able to provide a bridge for viable companies across the crisis back to recovery, and whether there will be an increase in insolvencies as the Government support withdraws.
- Watch Parliament TV: Economic impact of coronavirus
- Inquiry: Economic impact of coronavirus
- Treasury Committee
Monday 7 June, virtual meeting
- Helen Dickinson, Chief Executive, British Retail Consortium
- Kate Nicholls, Chief Executive, UKHospitality
- Mark Tanzer, Chief Executive, ABTA
The Committee is also likely to seek views on the Government’s handling of the reopening of the economy, vaccine certificates and the ban on business rental evictions.
Image: Creatice Commons