Committees scrutinise progress made by the Government in advance of the upcoming COP26 Summit
19 October 2021
The Science and Technology Committee and the Transport Committee hold a joint evidence session scrutinising the progress made by the Government in advance of the upcoming COP26 Summit in Glasgow.
- Watch Parliament TV: Committee on COP26
- Inquiry: Committee on COP26
- Science and Technology Committee
- Transport Committee
Wednesday 20 October 2021
- Rt Hon Alok Sharma MP, President-Designate for COP26
- Peter Hill, Chief Executive Officer, COP26 Unit
- Wasim Mir OBE, Chief Operating Officer, COP26 Unit
- Lee McDonough, Director General, Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy
The session forms part of a series of evidence sessions arranged between nine Select Committees, covering policy areas relevant to the UNFCCC process and COP26. Guesting Members are expected from a number of other Select Committees, including Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy and the International Development Committee.
Image: Parliamentary copyright