Willie Walsh questioned on the implications of coronavirus (Covid-19)
7 May 2020
The Transport Select Committee examines the issues facing British Airways and the airline sector.
- Watch Parliament TV: Coronavirus: implications for transport
- Inquiry: Coronavirus: implications for transport
- Transport Committee
Monday 11 May 2020, Virtual meeting
- Willie Walsh, Chief Executive, International Airlines Group (IAG)
Focus of the session
The committee is expected to examine a number of issues, including:
- The future of the airline industry
- Redundancies, and terms and conditions for staff who retain their jobs
- Government support
- Protection of workers and passengers
Please note that Parliament has stopped all non-essential visitor access to both Houses due to the circumstances around coronavirus. The session, will be available to watch online, and a transcript for the session will be published on the website a few days afterwards.