Committee to hold second evidence session on young and novice drivers
1 October 2020
This is the second evidence session of the Committee’s relaunched inquiry into Young and novice drivers. Committee Members will hear from insurance and telematics industry representatives on how they promote safe driving and reduce collision rates among young and novice drivers.
The Committee will also question motoring organisations on their approaches to improve road safety and the policy interventions they would like to see to reduce young and novice driver collision rates.
- Graeme Trudgill, Executive Director, British Insurance Brokers Association (BIBA)
- Nika Lee, Group Head of Actuarial, Insure the Box
- Laura Hughes, General Insurance Policy Manager, Association of British Insurers (ABI)
- Paul Silverwood, President and Chair of Trustees, Under 17 Car Club Charitable Trust
- Nicole Parker, Volunteer and former student, Under 17 Car Club Charitable Trust
- Nicholas Lyes, Head of Roads Policy and Public Affairs Manager, RAC Motoring Services
- Lorna Lee, Campaigns Manager, The AA
Please note that Parliament has stopped all non-essential visitor access to both Houses due to the circumstances around coronavirus. The session will be available to watch online, and a transcript will be published on the website a few days afterwards.
- Are you 17-25? Take the survey
- About Parliament: Select committees
- Visiting Parliament: Watch committees