Local roads funding and governance evidence session
3 December 2018
We are hearing from industry experts to understand how local roads inspection and maintenance methods and technologies have developed in recent years and what the prospects are for future developments in these areas.
- Watch Parliament TV: Local roads funding and governance
- Inquiry: Local roads funding and governance
- Transport Committee
In addition to hearing from industry experts on how local roads inspection and maintenance technologies have developed, the Committee will also touch on the issue of funding in the sector and what role the Government has in driving forward innovation and collaboration in the future.
Monday 3 December, Grimond Room, Portcullis House,
- Paula Claytonsmith, Managing Director, Gaist
- Paul Fleetham, Managing Director Contracting, Tarmac
- Richard Hayes, Chief Executive, Institute of Highway Engineers
- Howard Robinson, Chief Executive, Road Surface Treatment Association
- Alex Wright, Group Manager, Transport Research Laboratory, Road Condition Management Group