Final session on rail timetable changes
18 October 2018
In the last of four oral evidence sessions in its inquiry into the chaotic implementation of the 20 May rail timetable change, the Transport Committee will question the Secretary of State for Transport.
Focus of the session
The session will consider what went wrong and how to put it right for future timetable changes, and consider broader measures, including: support for disabled passengers; fares; compensation; and passenger consultation.
Monday 22 October 2018, Grimond Room, Portcullis House
- Rt Hon Chris Grayling MP, Secretary of State for Transport, Department for Transport
- Ruth Hannant, Director General for Rail, Department for Transport
- Peter Wilkinson, Managing Director, Passenger Services, Department for Transport
- Gary Bogan, Director, Rail North Partnership, Department for Transport
- Professor Stephen Glaister CBE, Chair, Office of Rail and Road
- Ian Prosser CBE, HM Chief Inspector of Railways and Director, Rail Safety, Office of Rail and Road
- Dan Brown, Director, Strategy and Policy, Office of Rail and Road