Experts questioned on 2017 Arms Export Controls Annual Report
17 May 2019
The Committees on Arms Export Controls holds evidence session into the 2017 arms export controls Annual Report.
- Watch Parliament TV: 2017 arms export controls Annual Report
- Inquiry: 2017 arms export controls Annual Report
- Committees on Arms Export Controls
Purpose of the session
This is the third evidence session for the Committees' inquiry into the Arms export controls 2017 Annual Report.
The session will provide an opportunity for the Committees to take oral evidence from an expert academic followed by officials from HMRC who are responsible for enforcement in respect of export controls and trade control.
Wednesday 22 May 2019, The Wilson Room, Portcullis House.
- Brian Wood, Independent Consultant
- Simon Walker, Deputy Director, FIS Threat Response
- Joanne Cheetham, Deputy Director, Customs Audit and Compliance Policy, HM Revenue and Customs