Chief Executives of ADS and Make UK questioned by Committee
19 March 2019
This is the second evidence session for the Committees' inquiry into the Arms export controls 2017 Annual Report, and is an opportunity for the Committees to take oral evidence from industry representatives.
- Watch Parliament TV: 2017 arms exports Annual Report
- Inquiry: 2017 arms exports Annual Report
- Committees on Arms Export Controls
Further oral evidence sessions with academics and commentators, and the Government are planned for the coming months.
Please note that due to a potential security staff strike planned for tomorrow, you may not be able to enter the Parliamentary Estate and attend the session in person.
Wednesday 20 March, Committee Room 8, Palace of Westminster
- Paul Everitt, Chief Executive, ADS
- Stephen Phipson, Chief Executive Officer, Make UK
Image: Parliamentary Copyright