Committee question experts on arms exports
6 February 2019
This is the first evidence session for the Committees' inquiry into Arms export controls during 2017, and is an opportunity for the Committees to take oral evidence from NGOs.
Further oral evidence sessions with the arms industry, academics and commentators, and the Government are planned for the coming months.
- Watch on Parliament TV: Arms export controls during 2017
- Inquiry: Arms export controls during 2017
- Committees on Arms Export Controls
Wednesday 6 February 2019, The Thatcher Room, Portcullis House
- Martin Butcher, Policy Adviser, Arms Campaign, Oxfam
- Roy Isbister, Arms Unit, Saferworld
- Mike Lewis, Head of Regional Operations in the Sahel, Conflict Armament Research
- Edin Omanovic, Lead - State Surveillance Programme, Privacy International