Renewables inquiry wrapped up with evidence session with Energy Minister
8 July 2021
The Scottish Affairs Committee holds its final evidence session for its inquiry into Renewable Energy in Scotland, hearing from Energy Minister, Anne-Marie Trevelyan.
The Committee will be reflecting on evidence received during the inquiry, discussing a number of areas with the Minister, such as:
- Funding for renewable energy;
- Transmission charges and the grid;
- The UK supply chain;
- Renewable energy jobs in Scotland.
12 July 2021
- Rt Hon Anne-Marie Trevelyan MP, Minister of State (Minister for Energy, Clean Growth and Climate Change), Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS)
- John Waldron – Policy Lead for Renewable Electricity Futures, Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy