Jack to face Scottish Affairs Committee questions
11 May 2021
The Scottish Affairs Committee will question the Scottish Secretary Alister Jack in a wide-ranging evidence session to be held on Thursday 13 May.
- Watch the session on Parliament TV
- Non-inquiry: Secretary of State for Scotland
- Scottish Affairs Committee
Mr Jack’s appearance before the Committee will be his first since the 6 May Holyrood elections.
Purpose of the session
Among the topics that could come up during the evidence session are:
- plans for the Shared Prosperity Fund which is due to replace EU structural funding;
- post-Brexit policies supporting industries like fishing;
- support to Scottish businesses through the coronavirus pandemic and during the coming recovery period; and
- reaction to the Holyrood election results.
Thursday 13 May 2021, Room 16, Palace of Westminster
- Rt Hon. Alister Jack MP, Secretary of State for Scotland, UK Government
- Iain Stewart MP, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State, (Minister for Scotland)
- Laurence Rockey, Director, Office of the Secretary of State for Scotland
Image: Parliamentary Copyright