Economic and fiscal experts questioned on impacts of coronavirus
1 July 2020
Scottish Affairs Committee examines the impacts of the coronavirus lockdown on key industries in Scotland and their path to recovery.
- Watch Parliament TV: Coronavirus and Scotland
- Inquiry: Coronavirus and Scotland
- Scottish Affairs Committee
Thursday 2 July 2020, virtual session
- David Phillips, Associate Director, Institute for Fiscal Studies
- Alasdair Smith, Commissioner at Scottish Fiscal Commission
Purpose of the session
The discussion will focus on the current funding mechanism, known as the Scottish Fiscal Framework, and its role in supporting a post-pandemic recovery in Scotland.