MPs take evidence on research utilising AI
13 January 2022
The Science and Technology Committee holds the third evidence session as part of its inquiry into reproducibility and research integrity on 19 January 2021.
- Parliament TV: Reproducibility and research integrity
- Inquiry: Reproducibility and research integrity
- Science and Technology Committee
Purpose of the session
In this session, the Committee will focus on research utilising AI (artificial intelligence) and will explore the reproducibility challenges in this field. The Committee will also consider potential solutions to the specific reproducibility problems faced by researchers in this sector.
Wednesday 19 January 2021
- Professor Sebastian Vollmer, Professor for Application of Machine Learning, TU Kaiserslautern; and
- Dr Adrian Weller, Principal Research Fellow in Machine Learning, University of Cambridge.
Image: Creative Commons