Evidence session: the role of hydrogen in achieving net zero
22 March 2021
On Wednesday 24 March, the House of Commons Science and Technology Committee is holding its second session as part of its inquiry into The role of Hydrogen in achieving Net Zero.
- Parliament TV: The role of hydrogen in achieving Net Zero
- Inquiry: The role of hydrogen in achieving Net Zero
- Science and Technology Committee
Purpose of the session
The session will focus on the production of low-carbon hydrogen as well as the potential use of such hydrogen to decarbonise industry.
Wednesday 24 March 2021
Panel one (at 9.30am)
- Professor Marcus Newborough, Development Director, ITM Power; and
- Tim Dumenil, Acorn Hydrogen Project Manager, Pale Blue Dot.
Panel two (at 10.30am)
- Dr Martin Pei, Executive Vice President and Chief Technical Officer, SSAB;
- Dr Richard Leese, Director for Industrial Policy, Energy and Climate Change, Mineral Products Association; and
- Paul Booth, Chair, Tees Valley Local Enterprise Partnership.