Committee to question Secretary of State for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport
17 July 2020
On Wednesday 22 July, the House of Commons Science and Technology Committee is holding its third evidence session as part of its UK telecommunications infrastructure and the UK's domestic capability inquiry.
- Watch the session on Parliament TV
- Inquiry: UK telecommunications infrastructure and the UK's domestic capability
- Science and Technology Committee
Purpose of the session
This session will focus on how to diversify the telecommunications market and how that can be achieved in the short, medium and long term. It will also explore the impact of the UK Government decision to remove Huawei from the UK telecommunications infrastructure.
Wednesday 22 July 2020, Wilson Room
- Amy Karam, Fellow, Canadian Global Affairs Institute, and Global Strategist; and
- Dr Dritan Kaleshi, Head of Technology (5G), Digital Catapult.
- Rt Hon Oliver Dowden CBE MP, Secretary of State for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport.
- Henry Shennan, Director for Digital Infrastructure, Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport
Image: Parliamentary Copyright