Do people with learning disabilities get the care they need?
29 March 2017
The Public Accounts Committee examines whether adults with learning disabilities are getting the support they need to live in the community.
- Watch Parliament TV: Care for people with learning disabilities
- Inquiry: Care for people with learning disabilities
- Public Accounts Committee
Wednesday 29 March 2017, Committee Room 6, Palace of Westminster
- Sarah Battershall, Operations Director responsible for Transforming Care, United Response
- Viv Cooper OBE, Chief Executive, Challenging Behaviour Foundation
- Dan Scorer, Head of Policy, Research and Public Affairs, Mencap
- Chris Wormald, Permanent Secretary, Department of Health
- Ray James, Immediate Past President ADASS and Director of Health, Housing and Adult Social Care, LB Enfield
- Simon Stevens, Chief Executive, NHS England
- Professor Jane Cummings, Chief Nursing Officer for England, NHS England
Video: Parliamentary copyright