Senior Civil Servants questioned on whistleblowing
7 December 2015
Public Accounts Committee takes evidence on making a whistleblowing policy work: progress update.
- Watch Parliament TV: Whistleblowing: recall
- Inquiry: Whistleblowing: recall
- Public Accounts Committee
Monday 7 December 2015, Committee Room 15, Palace of Westminster
- John Manzoni, Chief Executive of the Civil Service and Permanent Secretary, Cabinet Office
- Alison Stanley, Head of Civil Service Employee Policy
Purpose of session
This session examines progress in how government deals with whistleblowers to give better protection to them and to ensure the information they highlight is used properly.
Video: Parliamentary copyright