Disposal of public land for new homes explored
15 July 2015
The Public Accounts Committee holds a session on the disposal of public land for new homes on Wednesday 15 July at 2.30pm.
- Public Accounts Committee
- Inquiry: Disposal of public land for new homes
- Parliament TV: Disposal of public land for new homes
- Transcript: Disposal of public land for new homes
This follows an NAO report on the disposal of public land for new homes, published in June, which investigated the previous Government's progress in meeting its target "to release enough land to build as many as 100,000 new, much-needed, homes and support as many as 25,000 jobs by 2015".
Wednesday 15 July 2015, Committee Room 15, Palace of Westminster
- Melanie Dawes, Permanent Secretary
- Peter Schofield, Director General for Neighbourhoods, Department for Communities and Local Government
- Andy Rose, Chief Executive, The Homes and Communities Agency
Image: iStockphotoVideo: Parliamentary copyright