Committee examine Home Office systems in relation to Windrush
17 December 2018
The Public Accounts Committee is to take evidence today for its inquiry into the Windrush generation and the Home Office.
- Watch Parliament TV: Windrush generation and the Home Office
- Inquiry: Windrush generation and the Home Office
- Public Accounts Committee
Purpose of the session
The Committee examines Home Office immigration systems and data management and asks: Is Government doing enough to identify people affected and resolve their issues?
Monday 17 December, Room 8, Palace of Westminster
- Adrian Berry, Chair of Trustees, Immigration Law Practitioner's Association
- Chai Patel, Legal and Policy Director, Joint Council for the Welfare of Immigrants
- Vernon Vanriel
- Sir Philip Rutnam, Permanent Secretary, Home Office
- Shona Dunn, Second Permanent Secretary, Home Office
Diana Luchford, Director, Windrush Reform Programme, Home Office