Academics give evidence on territorial constitution inquiry
25 February 2021
The Procedure Committee will take evidence from leading academics as part of the ongoing inquiry into the territorial constitution.
- Watch on Parliament TV: The procedure of the House of Commons and the territorial constitution
- Inquiry: The procedure of the House of Commons and the territorial constitution
- Procedure Committee
Wednesday 3 March, 2.45pm
- Professor Katy Hayward, Professor of Political Sociology, Queen’s University Belfast
- Professor Ailsa Henderson, Professor of Political Science, University of Edinburgh
- Hedydd Phylip, Doctoral Researcher, Cardiff University
Purpose of the session
The Committee will question experts on a range of issues from legislative consent motions to facilitating greater cooperation between Committees across legislatures.
Image: Parliamentary copyright