Minister questioned on New Decade, New Approach Agreement
12 June 2020
The Northern Ireland Affairs Committee seeks more details of the UK Government's commitments to the deal.
- Watch Parliament TV: New Decade, New Approach Agreement Inquiry
- Inquiry: New Decade, New Approach Agreement
- Northern Ireland Affairs Committee
Wednesday 17 June 2020, virtual meeting
- Robin Walker MP, Minister of State, Northern Ireland Office
- Mark Larmour, Director, Northern Ireland Office
The session is also expected to feature questions regarding the;
- UK Government financial commitments in the Agreement;
- Effect of coronavirus on funding commitments;
- Independent Fiscal Council;
- Joint UK Government-Executive Board that is to be responsible for overseeing the implementation of the financial package in the Agreement.
Image: Parliamentary copyright