First oral session on Ransomware
24 November 2022
The Joint Committee on the National Security Strategy will take evidence on Ransomware on Monday 28 November 2022. The meeting will be a hybrid session in Committee Room 4A and can be watched live here from 4.30pm.
- Watch Parliament TV: Ransomware
- Inquiry: Ransomware
- Joint Committee on the National Security Strategy
This the first oral evidence session for the Committee’s inquiry into ransomware and is intended to focus predominantly on the scale and nature of the threat.
Monday 28 November, Committee Room 4A, Palace of Westminster
- Professor Sadie Creese, Professor of Cyber Security, University of Oxford;
- Jayan Perera, Principal – Cyber Incident Response, Cyber and Digital, Control Risks; and
- Ollie Whitehouse, Chief Technical Officer, NCC Group.