Experts questioned on experience of court reforms
16 May 2019
The Justice Committee holds its first evidence session on its inquiry into Court and Tribunal reforms.
Purpose of the session
The purpose of this evidence session is to hear from people with first-hand experience of the court reforms.
There are two panels: the first deals with criminal justice and the second with civil justice.
Tuesday 21 May, Wilson Room, Portcullis House.
At 10.00 am:
- Matt O'Brien, Chair, Criminal Law Committee of Birmingham Law Society
- Gerwyn Wise, Assistant Secretary, Criminal Bar Association
- John Bache JP, Chair, Magistrates Association
- Detective Chief Inspector Craig Kirby, Thames Valley Police
- Harriet Bosnyak, Solicitor, Shelter
- Tessa Buchanan, Barrister, Vice-Chair of Housing Law Practitioners Association
- Richard Miller, Head of Justice, The Law Society