Work of the Ministry of Justice examined
7 March 2018
The Justice Committee holds its first evidence session with the new Lord Chancellor and Secretary of State for justice on the work of the Ministry of Justice.
- Watch Parliament TV: The work of the Ministry of Justice
- Inquiry: The work of the Ministry of Justice
- Justice Committee
The Committee will examine a range of subjects, including:
- The Secretary of State's priorities for the Ministry
- Prison safety and reform
- Access to justice
- Contract and estates management.
Wednesday 7 March 2018 in The Wilson Room, Portcullis House.
- Rt Hon David Gauke MP, Lord Chancellor and Secretary of State for Justice.