The Coroner Service in England and Wales
4 September 2020
The Justice Committee will hold an online live broadcast meeting at 2.30pm on 8 September 2020 on the Coroner Service in England and Wales.
This is the first of two sessions on the Coroner Service. This session’s focus is on the experiences of those working in the Coroner Service, those working with the Coroner Service and those using the Coroner Service.
- André Rebello OBE, Senior Coroner Liverpool and Wirral Area, Hon Secretary Coroners’ Society of England & Wales
- Dr Mike Osborn, President Elect at the Royal College of Pathologists, Chair of the Death Investigations Committee
- Ms Deborah Coles, Executive Director of INQUEST
- Andrew McCulloch (bereaved person with experience of the Coroner Service)
- Ms Lisa O’Dwyer, Director Medico-Legal Services at Action against Medical Accidents
- Ms Charlotte Haworth Hird (lawyer with experience of the Coroner Service)
Image: Parliamentary copyright