Call for Evidence
Submitting written evidence to the inquiry
Submit written evidence
The Committee welcomes submissions on some, or all, of the following points by 5pm on Friday 26 February. Submissions made prior to this deadline would be gratefully received.
Terms of Reference
- How can the Office for Investment most effectively fulfil its remit to “support the landing of high value investment opportunities into the UK”, while “ensuring high and rigorous standards of scrutiny and security”?
- How does the Government’s Investment Strategy relate to its Industrial Strategy, its regional policy and the “levelling up” agenda?
- What advice, support and assistance should the Government be providing to inward investors – and how can it most effectively communicate with investors?
- What effects would the provisions of the National Security and Investment Bill have on UK inward investment – and how well does it balance national security against promoting and facilitating inward investment?
- What role do Sovereign Wealth Funds play in UK inward investment – and how might that role develop?
- What particular issues do Sovereign Wealth Funds pose in respect of UK national security – and how can these most effectively be addressed?
This call for written evidence has now closed.Go back to Inward Foreign Direct Investment Inquiry