Call for Evidence
Terms of Reference
- What does the future of pharmacy look like and how can the Government ensure this is realised?
- What are the challenges in pharmacy workforce recruitment, training and retention, and how might these best be addressed?
- To what extent are digital systems used in pharmacy sufficiently interoperable with those in general practice and hospitals?
- What innovations could have the biggest impact on pharmacy services and why?
- To what extent are funding arrangements for community pharmacy fit for purpose?
- What factors cause medicine shortages and how might these be addressed in future?
- To what extent does community pharmacy have the resource and capacity to realise the ambitions in DHSC's Primary Care Recovery Plan?
- Are there the right number of community pharmacies in the right places, and how can we ensure that is the case across the country?
- To what extent are commissioning arrangements for community pharmacy fit for purpose?
This call for written evidence has now closed.Go back to Pharmacy Inquiry