Call for Evidence
Terms of reference
The Committee invites written submissions addressing any, or all, of the following points. Evidence should be submitted here by 26 April 2023. Written evidence should be no more than 3,000 words.
- What are the innovations with the greatest potential to transform cancer diagnosis and treatment in the short, medium and long term?
- How best can innovations in diagnosing and treating cancer be transitioned into frontline clinical settings?
- What can be learnt about innovative cancer diagnosis and treatment from international examples of best practice?
- To what extent is workforce planning keeping up with innovations in the diagnosis and treatment of cancer?
- Is the impact of innovations in cancer diagnosis and treatment on health inequalities being sufficiently taken into account?
This call for written evidence has now closed.Go back to Future cancer Inquiry