Call for Evidence
Gambling regulation written evidence
Terms of reference
The DCMS Committee is inviting written evidence on the following questions by 5pm on Friday 10 February:
1. What is the scale of gambling-related harm in the UK?
2. What should the key priorities be in the gambling White Paper?
3. How broadly should the term, ‘gambling’, be drawn?
4. Is it possible for a regulator to stay abreast of innovation in the online sphere?
5. What additional problems arise when online gambling companies are based outside of UK jurisdiction?
This call for written evidence has now closed.Go back to Gambling regulation Inquiry