Call for Evidence
Written evidence - Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman Scrutiny 2019-20
The Public Administration and Constitutional Affairs Committee (PACAC) is responsible for scrutinising the work of the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman (PHSO).
PACAC is launching its annual scrutiny session into the work of the PHSO in the financial year 2019/20.
As set out in its previous report, the Committee intends to consistently scrutinise the following matters and would welcome evidence relating to them:
• The PHSO’s casework performance, including performance against KPIs.
• Staff management and training.
• Value for Money
• Impact on other organisations.
The Committee would also welcome evidence on the following subjects:
• The PHSO’s provision of reasonable adjustments to service users.
• The time taken for the PHSO to respond to correspondence, including Subject Access Requests and Freedom of Information requests.
The deadline for recieving written submissions is Friday 30th October 2020
This call for written evidence has now closed.Go back to Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman Scrutiny 2019-20 Inquiry