Call for Evidence
Foreign Involvement in the Defence Supply Chain
The Committee welcomes evidence on the following:
- What is the current extent of foreign ownership of the UK’s defence and security sectors?
- What has been the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the defence and security supply chain, particularly the finances of SMEs?
- Under what circumstance will the Government currently intervene to prevent foreign takeovers in these sectors and what changes does the planned National Security Investment Bill make?
- Are additional measures required to protect UK Defence and Security technological advances?
- How does the UK’s regime compare internationally and what can the UK learn from its allies?
This call for written evidence has now closed.Go back to Foreign Involvement in the Defence Supply Chain Inquiry